Friday, November 20, 2009

Janie and Jack

Now that I'm a mom-to-be I get pretty excited about finding adorable children clothing stores. While "Janie and Jack" has probably been a staple in kid's fashion for years, I just heard about it for the first time last weekend while visiting Annapolis. I visited their site and the polka dot and plaid couldn't get any cuter. Yes, it's expensive, but it can't hurt to look. Here are a few things I'm admiring from a far:


Tiered Pintucked Silk Dress

Personalized Bloomers and Bib

Vintage Floral Silk Tulle Dress

Plaid Silk Bubble Dress

2 comments:

  1. shopping has always been one of my favorite activites.. how having a little girl has only intensified my habit. Congrats on the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits, they are darling! i'm glad your posting baby clothing, it will help narrow down your gift search!

    ReplyDelete